I think it's called a Eurobath, and it's available at Babies-R-Us. It's great, and he loves it. Before he was sitting up, we had a cushion (also from BRU) that we used to prop him up. Now he just sits up and plays...so cute! And now that we have a big counter space in the apartment bathroom, we can sit it atop there, which is MUCH easier than bending over the big bathtub like we used to do.
6 comments:
I want that tub!!! Where did you get it??
I think it's called a Eurobath, and it's available at Babies-R-Us. It's great, and he loves it. Before he was sitting up, we had a cushion (also from BRU) that we used to prop him up. Now he just sits up and plays...so cute! And now that we have a big counter space in the apartment bathroom, we can sit it atop there, which is MUCH easier than bending over the big bathtub like we used to do.
Oh, yeah, that's why it looks so blissful - the big counter space. Jealousy!!!
There are SOME benefits to being in Texas...
Big hats, big counter tops....
LOL!
Post a Comment