We sure thought about ya'll last nite. Especially when Parker arrived in his bee costume. Love the purple wig. We are anxious to hear about Eli's reaction to trick-or-treaters. We sure do miss ya'll. Love you.
Shaun looks like Norman Bates in that photo. Heh.
You adorable people, you. I miss you guys a lot. Looks like you had a great Halloween. We chilled, but I thought about you all. I'll e-mail soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We sure thought about ya'll last nite. Especially when Parker arrived in his bee costume. Love the purple wig. We are anxious to hear about Eli's reaction to trick-or-treaters. We sure do miss ya'll. Love you.
Shaun looks like Norman Bates in that photo. Heh.
You adorable people, you. I miss you guys a lot. Looks like you had a great Halloween. We chilled, but I thought about you all. I'll e-mail soon.
Post a Comment