Template Tantrums
If you've been here over the past couple of days, you've noticed I am clearly having issues making up my mind about which template I want to have. I've only changed it a hundred bajillion times. It's, well, a sign of real concern when a blog template causes you to be rankled with indecision. Okay, I don't think *rankled* is a correct usage of the verb *rankle*, but I want to use it, dammit, so I'm leaving it. And, now, because I've even mentioned this inner linguistic conflict, you're thinking, whoah, this chick has WAY bigger problems than choosing a template.
I'm also having trouble these days writing a REAL blog of any substance, which explains the crumbs of nonsense I'm posting today. I think the INSANE amount of television we've been watching lately is finally catching up with me. Rest assured, I'll be seeking professional help within the week and hope once again to start delivering the kind of *quality* blog entries my reading public expects from me.
13 October 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment