11 June 2007

the sweet spot

We're still "under renovation" here, trying to finish painting the dining room. It's all trimmed in and will likely be rolled tonight. Last week I moved an old table (actually a $15 garage sale find) down to our living room, and fixed it with a few books and a framed photo and our laptop. It's near our front window, so it makes a great desk without looking like a desk, if you know what I mean. But, it is our child's new favorite spot because of the laptop, of course. And with his recent climbing skills, he is nearly able to get up on the chair, if it's pulled out, on his own. If the chair is pushed in, he screams, and sometimes (sometimes), when it's been a long day, I succumb to his powerful persuasive skills because my ears hurt. Here he is, perched and content, and plotting the great space-bar heist. As always, for more BSMs, go
here. I'll hopefully return later in the week with more of my inane mundane ramblings.

entertain thyself

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Could he get any cuter? Love that shot...so typical of a little one. Has to taste everything! ;)

Christina said...

I swear, he gets cuter all the time. Love this in b&w. So perfectly toddler, chewing on everything he can get his hands (teeth!) on.

allie said...

This picture is perfect in every way, Jen. Lovely. . .

Anonymous said...

love this...such a toddler moment!

natalie said...

He's too cute!! That's a great picture...composition, b/w...I just love it.

Karianna said...

Oh, this is SO GREAT! :)

Anonymous said...

That is such a nice shot! Creative. I think that is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I'm melting into those eyes. What a beautiful baby, and you've got a great photo here.

~Free said...

Hey, I remember the table you speak of! Arcadia Yard Sale! Yay!

m.e. said...

Yeeaah!!! Ahhh, I wish we had yard sales like that here :-(

Ellen said...

That is a hilarious picture. LOVE it.