23 June 2007

a little poetry for the soul

I'm going to write a longer post soon (I promise), but for now, I don't want my sad post from a few days ago to be the first thing people see when they come to my blog, soooooooo, go here for a great poem. Thanks, Jean!

Hope everyone is having a super Saturday. We slept in (in shifts, of course, 'cause that's what we gotta do) and did some light yardwork. And tonight, after the kiddo's asleep, we are going to watch


The Office, Season 3


Yeeaaaaahhhhhhhh...

2 comments:

mom-in-law said...

That poem made me think of my Mom. It brought tears to my eyes. It is beautiful. I cleaned the inside edge of the pool and worked in one flower bed today. Now I can hardly move my right wrist and I feel like I was used for a punching bag!!! Sure ya'll enjoyed "The Office". Love you.

~Free said...

Okay, are you all caught up on The Office? I forget how many seasons there are. All I can say is that the last several episodes were freaking hilarious and amazing.

The BBC version is pretty damn good, too.