buh-bye-ee
Uh mah gawd.A-freakin'-dorable.buh byeeeeee, sweet Eli.
aawwwww . . .
I love when he says that!!!!
Oh my goodness...he is just the most perfect grandson in this whole wide world!! Love you.
Eva LOVES him! The prom is ON.
Oh, that is SO cute, Jean ;-) I hope the prom IS on one day!!! Eva is adorable. Watched those latest videos. OMG!!!
How cute!And I love mom-in-law's comment. That will be my mother someday. I bet she spoils him!
Yes, I'm late to arrive on the scene (as expected) but no less inspired by toddler perfection--how the adorableness of my godchild amazes me!
Yay for Nanny Mel!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Uh mah gawd.
A-freakin'-dorable.
buh byeeeeee, sweet Eli.
aawwwww . . .
I love when he says that!!!!
Oh my goodness...he is just the most perfect grandson in this whole wide world!! Love you.
Eva LOVES him! The prom is ON.
Oh, that is SO cute, Jean ;-) I hope the prom IS on one day!!! Eva is adorable. Watched those latest videos. OMG!!!
How cute!
And I love mom-in-law's comment. That will be my mother someday. I bet she spoils him!
Yes, I'm late to arrive on the scene (as expected) but no less inspired by toddler perfection--how the adorableness of my godchild amazes me!
Yay for Nanny Mel!!
Post a Comment