attitude Yeah, I'm 17 months. You got somethin' to say 'bout it.
This is priceless! :-)
Oh, Eli. You are too cool.
Love the attitude. He's just so cute.
I said it before and I'll say it again: LOVE this! Pretty darn close to the cutest picture of all time.
He is CHILLIN.
That is a CUTE picture. Does he know he's the cheese or what?!!! I love, love, love it. Of course I THINK he is the cheese!!! We need a video. Love you.
Ooooh, this is like what Kate does!! Veryyy Cuteee. His face is hilarioussss. CAN'T WAIT til Saturday!
Very Cute! Chentelle
Thanks everybody! He is cuh-ra-zee...;-)
OMG, that is so cute! Great shot,mom, and great attitude, little man.
BRILLIANT SHOT.Oh, a small glimpse of the teenage years to come.
oh my gosh, that is SO perfectly cute! especially your tag along with it.
Oh gosh what a great shot, he looks like such a fun kid. Happy 17 months
Oh my god--first, he isn't moving--wow.And second? Best toddler photo I've EVER seen.Amazing!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
This is priceless! :-)
Oh, Eli. You are too cool.
Love the attitude. He's just so cute.
I said it before and I'll say it again: LOVE this! Pretty darn close to the cutest picture of all time.
He is CHILLIN.
That is a CUTE picture. Does he know he's the cheese or what?!!! I love, love, love it. Of course I THINK he is the cheese!!! We need a video. Love you.
Ooooh, this is like what Kate does!! Veryyy Cuteee. His face is hilarioussss. CAN'T WAIT til Saturday!
Very Cute!
Chentelle
Thanks everybody! He is cuh-ra-zee...;-)
OMG, that is so cute! Great shot,mom, and great attitude, little man.
BRILLIANT SHOT.
Oh, a small glimpse of the teenage years to come.
oh my gosh, that is SO perfectly cute! especially your tag along with it.
Oh gosh what a great shot, he looks like such a fun kid. Happy 17 months
Oh my god--first, he isn't moving--wow.
And second? Best toddler photo I've EVER seen.
Amazing!
Post a Comment