07 December 2006

Topless Tannenbaum

So, here it is. Ain't she a beauty? Too bad our lovely crimson blown-glass tree topper won't fit. I think we're going to perform the first-ever tree branch liposuction and see what we come up with.

5 comments:

mom-in-law said...

The tree is beautiful. I'm hoping the elves decorate ours tonight. I can just imagine what goes through Eli's little mind every morning when he spots the tree. I agree with Sarah about sending a picture of Eli...but my vote is for the "Little E" picture!! We can't wait to see ya'll soon, especially Mr. Bobby. Love you.

m.e. said...

Okay, so this is weird. I've never seen that a comment was deleted by author. I'm dying to know what it was. And, I didn't know it was possible to delete your own comments.

S: Sorry you weren't able to view the picture. Try again!

MIL: Eli has been very well behaved with the tree. I took my friend's suggestion and put a few Eli-friendly ornaments in "his space" near the bottom, and he crawls, pulls up, and takes them off and plays with them. Because he sees me putting them back on, I think he has learned what that means because yesterday it looked like he was trying to put the ornament back on. Amazing! Have a safe trip to Portland, and tell Liz we say hello!

m.e. said...

S, you are a funny girl indeed! Looking forward to seeing you too. Love, MJ (heh)

Cakes on a Plane said...

Back in the blogging world and loving it! Did you hang the NY ball and think of us? We did. Wish we could all have dinner together. Seriously, whoever calls the other first wins a million dollars.

m.e. said...

I love your new site!!! Hopefully I will get one before the decade is through :-) Yes, we hung the NY ball (at the top of our tree),and it made me sad and joyful at the same time to think of you two. I am going to call you SOON!!!!!!! Cause I want a million dollars and all...