The ones that didn't make the cut
So, SD and I have been doing a bit of holiday shopping lately, and last night, as we were looking online for hand puppets for our baby dearest, we stumbled upon some rather, uh, inspiring ones, so inspiring that I could not resist showing you a few. I lifted the names from the actual web site because they're half the fun, but the descriptions were created with love by yours truly, and now, honestly, I've grown attached and kind of want to buy the poor things, even though Eli would probably be traumatized because they're, well, a little bit creepy. See for yourself:
Preppy Grandpa: "Hey-ya, kids, wanna polka?"
Doctor Dan, who has just landed a recurring role onGrey's Anatomy as McBaldy
Fireman Frank, the first cross-dresser in his brigade
Noah: "Truth is, I didn't really want to build the ark; I just felt compelled by the hand of God."
...and also another find I couldn't resist sharing, in case
you might want to purchase it yourself:
FAO Schwartz's Organic Sleeping Horse, $95.Cute, but for that price, I feel strongly that it should be awake
AND perhaps be able to say a few basic words like,
"I'm really made of synthetic fibers, SUCKERS."
Happy holidays!


2 comments:
Hmmmm, not sure. I think she was right to tell, but she should have given Burke the chance to do it first...or did she? I forget. I've been multi-tasking these days and watching while doing something else. I think Burke and Christina both have ego issues that they will have to dig deep to sort through. Ha! So there's my two cents. What do you think?
So the pony ISN'T real. So not worth the money. I will re-email you. It's about nursing!
Post a Comment