28 December 2006

Happy Eleven Months, a day late!

I wanted to post this last night, but Blogger would not allow it, which reminds me that I need to carve out some time to set up my own site. Anyhow, yes, the babe is one month closer to the milestonic first year. And here are some of his latest:

  • Clapping (so adorable)
  • Waving goodbye (again, adorable)
  • Climbing the stairs (not adorable in the least...well, maybe slightly)
  • Cuddling with pets of the stuffed variety (more adorable than all of the above)
  • Saying ma-ma...finally (ahhhhhh, the most adorable)
  • Walking...almost (lions and tigers and bears, oh my!)

Our hearts are full, and our running shoes are laced for all that lies ahead!

6 comments:

m.e. said...

Hmmmm. Thinking of an appropriate response to this besides "Don't post your Advertisement CRAP on my blog!" Any ideas. Guess I'll have to make my blog private again to keep morons like this away. This is YET another reason I must get my own web space.

m.e. said...

Okay, here's a better one: Don't post your lame-ass, moronic advertisement CRAP on my blog, MORON! Whew, no I feel much better.

mom-in-law said...

You go girl!!! And on a happier note...SD was crawling up the stairs at that age and they were
OPEN. It used to drive me crazy. Jenny did teach him before the age of one to sit and slide down on his butt a step at a time(as she had taught Liz!) It's about time he says MaMa!!! Love you.

~Free said...

Is there anything you can do to rid yourself of Spam Scum? So ridiculous. Anyway, isn't this age incredible?? Everytime I go to retrieve Eva from a nap she has something new for me and I just melt when I see her face. I am sure you must kiss those cheeks and squeeze Eli a hundred times a day. He is the cutest boy in the world.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, just getting a chance to catch up on all of the wonderful photos. Eli is soooo cute! I am glad that yall are closer to home now. How is Houston treating yall? I am going there in February. Sesame Street live will be at the Reliant Center. Courtlyn loves Elmo. Keep blogging...It is a great read!

m.e. said...

MIL: It's amazing to me that he didn't discover the stairs sooner. He doesn't go there THAT much, but we will have to put a gate! He is everywhere, that's for sure.

FreeGirl:Yeah, I'm sure you understand my sentiments exactly. It is such an age of wonder and discovery. Then again, I guess all of early childhood really is. I love it! He is such a joy.

Chentelle: Thanks for leaving a comment!! I need to get on the MySpace train because I know a lot of people with it. We are liking Houston. We haven't gotten downtown a lot yet but hope to in the new year. Give us a call when you guys are here, and perhaps we can try to meet up!