Pixel Perfect
Santa came to our house early and brought a new Digital Canon Rebel XT (ta-dow), and so we felt the need to go forth and take some pictures. And the kid needed to have his visit with Santa, so we weren't at a loss for something to photograph. Here are some highlights from our day at Market Street:
10,000 pounds of snow is not as much as it sounds like (SD did the calcs) AND, um, it's really messy when it melts and kids are throwing it and it hits you while you're waiting in line to see Santa.
Yep, look closely, and you can see that Santa is showing a little leg, and a hairy one at that. No wonder the kid looks, errrr, troubled.
Ahhh, a family pic! Do our faces look a little washed? Hmmm. Are we really this pale? Sadly, yes, I think we probably are. But maybe we can blame it on the camera settings. Oh, and I am not, I repeat, not growing a pine cone out of the top of my head.




No comments:
Post a Comment