05 September 2006

What the Blog?????

Well, I knew keeping up with this blogging thing would be difficult, but I am determined to do it, even if I just post pictures. So, here's a sell-out blog of some of our favorite summer pics.

We are gearing up for a move to Houston at the end of this month. For those of you who don't yet know, it's official: Shaun formally accepted with ABS last week and gave notice to Proteus. So, we are one step closer to becoming Houstonians. It has all happened very fast, but we are excited nonetheless. I'll post more details as we have them. For now, we are planning to live in temporary housing (a furnished apartment probably in Kingwood) for up to 30 days while we house hunt. Our Baltimore house will probably go on the market next week. Cross your fingers we get a buyer...soon!

Hope all is well with everyone. Happy belated Labor Day. Hope you enjoyed a labor-free day. Will blog again soon, hopefully more creatively :-)


Eli, during a walk to see our sunflowers


The three of us at Belvedere Square Summer Sounds Concert


Eli, swinging on the porch with Mom and Dad


Eli and Eva


Eli's First Sail

No comments: