21 September 2006

Grey Area

Okay, so if you're not a fan, you won't enjoy or get this blog. But I know Sarah was watching tonight's premiere of Grey's Anatomy, so this blog's for you! How TOTALLY AWESOME is a great TV drama with hot actors and a GREAT script? It's especially awesome when the kiddo is in bed and you can sit on the couch with your hub, enjoy a glass of wine, and absorb a season premiere you've been itching for ALL SUMMER LONG. Okay, I admit, I checked thesaurus.com for an adjective to replace my second awesome (because using the same word twice just doesn't achieve the depth to which I am STOKED about this show) and learned that a synonym is zero cool. So, in my best teenage-valley-girl-prep-whatever accent, "This show is ZERO COOL." And I'm trying to watch the show that followed (Six Degrees) but can't concentrate because (a) I'm writing this blog but (b) am really just still trying to absorb the greatness that is...Grey's Anatomy. Okay, so maybe I'm waxing nostalgic because I used to want to be a doctor. Nah, it's just the hot docs. McDreamy has come a long way since his grass-cutting days in Can't Buy Me Love...



Rockin' Hot Docs on Thursdays

1 comment:

m.e. said...

Hey, Sarah...did you notice they didn't play "Chasing Cars" at the end of the replay of last season's finale? I wonder why...