Homeless and Houstonbound
So, I realized earlier today that the last post was, well, a little vague. Sorry about that. Those of you who might not know our travel plans are wondering when all of this nonsense is really going to happen. Right now, we are in a hotel and will be through Sunday. We have a bit more to do in the house before it is completely vacant, but since our beds and most of our other worldly possessions are on a truck headed to Mississippi, we figured a hotel would be a bit more accomodating than four walls and a hard wood floor. We fly to Houston (for good, no turning back, THIS IS IT) on Monday but are hoping to catch up with a few more friends and stop by Annapolis before we go.
Am
currently
very
tired...
Will
write
again
soon...
By the way, why do all hotels have the same wallpaper?
29 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't think I'm going to realize you are *really* gone until the house sells. We'll miss you!! But can't wait to hear about all your adventures in Houston.
Yes, I know, it will be WEIRD for us too when the house sells. It was strange to leave it, knowing that it will belong to someone else soon (well, hopefully soon!). I'm sure we have many adventures ahead of us in Houston, but for now, it's just sad to leave what we know and go into what is uncertain. We really hope you guys can visit or that we can meet "in the middle" somewhere...
Post a Comment