A few photos from the weekend. We are preparing to spend our last week in Maryland :-( Will update with more details soon.
Check out my denim
Lotion, anyone?
Fun times with J & B
Our super cool neighbors :-)
Baby buddies
Alas, my love...parting is such sweet sorrow
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pics. I had a good laugh when I read your comment. That first comment in my last blog entry was not in any diifferent language. It was in English, or rather, something I have come to call reverenglish. All you do is reverse the spelling of the words. I started doing that a couple of years ago while typing an instant message to someone, and since then I've really only done it while chatting with one other person, LM. So she knows about it, and now you know as well. It's pretty funny to try to read stuff and sound it out when it's written backwards. It actually sounds and looks like another language. Until next time, Matthew
Ha, ha! Funny. Yeah, I wanted to say, "Who's the freak posting to your blog," but I figured that might not be the best way to put it if it was a friend of yours. Your book sounds interesting. Keep me posted...
2 comments:
Great pics. I had a good laugh when I read your comment. That first comment in my last blog entry was not in any diifferent language. It was in English, or rather, something I have come to call reverenglish. All you do is reverse the spelling of the words. I started doing that a couple of years ago while typing an instant message to someone, and since then I've really only done it while chatting with one other person, LM. So she knows about it, and now you know as well. It's pretty funny to try to read stuff and sound it out when it's written backwards. It actually sounds and looks like another language.
Until next time,
Matthew
Ha, ha! Funny. Yeah, I wanted to say, "Who's the freak posting to your blog," but I figured that might not be the best way to put it if it was a friend of yours. Your book sounds interesting. Keep me posted...
Post a Comment