19 September 2006

Bungalow For Sale

Okay, so I realize that waxing poetic about a box of crackers is, well, in a word, bizarro, and that you were perhaps whispering "unfit mother" through your computer screen after reading my last blog. I also recognize that, for those of you keeping up, I have been schizo template-changer lady lately. I was trying to add a photo album (called a Flickr badge) to the side of my screen, which I succeeded in doing but only in a template I didn't want to use. I will spare you the rest of the details, but I may have yet a different one by tomorrow. You're holding your breath, I'm sure.

In other news, we still have a house for sale. Yes, maybe we could hire one of those baseball-game hot-dog vendors to walk up and down the street shouting, "Bungalow...bungalow for sale." Just a thought. So far, we've had one walk through in a week and are hoping our open house this weekend is a smashing success. I should probably consider removing the dead mum from the front porch.

Speaking of dead mums, I think I need to be watered (or wined). It's been a long day and I've just called my brother to wish him happy birthday, and now I think I will crawl up to bed...crap...I just remembered I stripped the sheets off our bed after Eli watered them this morning. Nothing is ever REALLY simple, is it?

P. S. Countdown to Grey's Anatomy Season Premiere: 47 hours 8 minutes.



There she goes again with that camera...


I said NO pictures today...!!!!!!!!

Little piggies in the grass

A taste of green

No comments: