hitched!
This week's BSM is an easy one! We drove to Louisiana this weekend to attend my friend Jessi's wedding. I've known Jessi since college but haven't seen her in almost five years -- not since my wedding! It's just crazy (and unfortunate) how life takes you in different directions and you lose touch with people who have, at one time, been an important part of your life. It's always nice to reconnect. The wedding was lovely, and they're heading off to Jamaica for the honeymoon. God, I'm so wishing I was her right now, particularly because I need a tan -- desperately. Congrats, Jess and Sam and best wishes for millenniums of wedded bliss. As always, for more super shots, go here!
20 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Beautiful! What a perfect shot.
Great shot Jen! I love the composition and the look on their faces. Love!
Looks great!!! I want to see more!
I LOVE everything about this photo. Excellent work.
Glad you had a chance to reconnect with your friend.
Ooh, a diagonal!
Wonderful - and the diagonal! Great shot!
Fantastic tones and I love the diagonal composition. But it's their happy faces that really make the shot.
Amazing! I see wedding phtography in your future. Check out www.redfishphoto.com. They were our photographers for our wedding and your photography reminds me A LOT of them. You should contact them and ask how they got started.
when you send your friend copies of your pics, she'll be sorry she spent money on a pro photographer! great shot!
Awesome!!!
What a glorious wedding shot!
She will be so thrilled!
Anna
Great picture, Jen!!! Love the angle, composition, and terrific joy of the couple that you captured. Good work!
Thanks, everybody ;-)
The light, the lines, the couple -- all so appealing.
Post a Comment