budding diamonds
Last week as I was browsing the MANY photo blogs I have bookmarked in my favorites menu, I found some great shots of wedding rings in flowers at Jen's photography blog. So, since I (a) am photography obsessed these days, (b) received some beautiful flowers from my husband for my birthday on Friday, and (c) adore my wedding and engagement rings, I figured I'd try to set up some similar shots. Here's my fave that I'm using as my BSM. Did a little tinkering in Photoshop with the overlay function, and, voila! I had a super-dee-duper, ultra-relaxing 30th birthday weekend. Thanks to my hubby for letting me sleep in and have some "me" time. Thanks to our boy for being so gosh-darn adorable and sweet. And, my gawd, thanks to Brian for getting us obsessed with The Office. Our lives will never be the same ;-) As always, for more best shots, go here! And happy Monday to you.
07 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I love that shot! Nicely composed and processed.
Jen, this is super beautiful! I think you should get it printed. I love the colour and the composition and.. well everything. I was actually planning something sort of similar today, so get ready for it! lol
Lovely, dear.
You changed the name of your blog! I like it. Nice shot of the rings too.
Marvelous. My fave shot so far today.
So beautiful. I just love your rings.
What a great picture! It showcases the best of everything. Sounds like you had a great birthday, too!
What a great image to remember your birthday! I love the contradiction of metal and flower. Very awesome.
my photography obsessed friend...you are incredible! I love watching you grow into your own over the blogsphere. This week's BSM is awesome. What a great idea to couple rings with flowers. have a great week, darling!
happy belated Birthday!
Love this shot. Oh, and I LOVE your engagement ring. It's stunning -- lucky you :)
Thanks for all the comments! Hope everybody is having a great week. Happy hump!
Post a Comment