05 March 2007

what we do for fun

Here is my best shot Monday. Ah, the allure of toilet paper, untouched and waiting to be unfurled and frayed into ribbons of joy. I love his expression: such freedom and satisfaction at getting to do what he wants. I saw it as a win-win situation because I got a great shot out of the deal and I only had to clean up a few miles of crushed toilet paper. Easier than smashed vegetables on the kitchen floor. Happy Monday! And don't forget, it's
Fashion Week here, so I'll be back tomorrow with some chic Spring looks to rectify our ruffian ways. You won't want to miss it! And for more of Monday's Best Shots, go to Picture This. There are some definite goodies.

toilet paper all around

10 comments:

mom-in-law said...

I dont skim through the paper in the mornings anymore...I go straight to your blog for my morning read!! Your subject is always much more interesting. Eli lools like he is having a great time. If only our days could be spent so carefree. What a picture. Love you.

m.e. said...

Yes, totally agree! This is the epitome of a carefree existence, which is why I love the picture so much. It captures the innocence of being a child and the amusement that is provided by simple things. Hope you had a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

he looks like he is doing rhythm gymnastics with the ribbon! i love it and such a beautiful expression. great pic.

m.e. said...

You're so right about the gymnastics...ha! I hadn't thought of that one. Thanks for the comment! :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL - classic! what a great shot. :)

m.e. said...

Thanks, Amy! :-)

TMACajun said...

I was just thinking, you should photoshop a big globe over his head....he could be like Atlas.

m.e. said...

Ha, ha!!! That's funny, Matthew! You're so right. How are you these days? School going okay?

tracey clark said...

LOOOOOOOVE THAT SHOT! It's awesome. Such cool lighting and such great composition and great...everything!
: ) Tracey @ Picture This

m.e. said...

Thanks, Tracey!!! It was sort of an accidental shot, but I love it too. We had fun with it -- me with the camera and Eli with the toilet paper.