26 March 2007

space balls

Well, not that great of a BSM, but here's Eli's new solar system mobile to go in his brand-spankin' new toddler room (our project for the past week or so). Cool, huh? Got it yesterday and were so excited to hang it. It's no surprise that he loves it, too, and, if he were taller or it hung lower, he would scoop the planets right out of the sky -- the pretend blue-sheetrock sky, that is. More room photos and catching up to come. As always, for more best shots, click on over to
Picture This. Happy Monday!


planets

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Is that ever neat! I'm sure he does love those little planets...cute!

tracey clark said...

That is such a great shot. I just think it's wonderful! Great work.
: ) Tracey @ Picture This

mom-in-law said...

Eli's room is awesome. What a great idea. I can just see him looking up and wondering what is going through that little mind of his. The colors are great. Love you.

~Free said...

I can't wait to see more shots of his room!!

m.e. said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I should have also mentioned that the solar system includes Pluto, which SD reminded me was knocked off the list a few years back. Poor Pluto...didn't have what it takes to be a full-fledged planet. Maybe in another universe.

Christina said...

Wow, what a room! He's one lucky kid!

TMACajun said...

Actually, I think it was just last year that Pluto got the boot....still a planet in my book though.

Anonymous said...

Great colors! A little boy's dream room for certain. Great shot.

m.e. said...

Thanks again, you guys! ;-)

natalie said...

Who wouldn't want to sleep beneath the stars...er, planets, each night? What a lucky guy!

m.e. said...

I will try to post some soon!