12 March 2007

escape artist

Here's my best shot Monday. Eli is now a master at wriggling his way out of his high chair belt. When I shot this, he was nearly standing (in the chair), and relishing the view from the top. Yes, ladies and gents, we've got a lively one on our hands. For more best shots, go here. Hope the weekend delivered lots of whatever you wanted it to. I'll be back later this week with more notable toddler exploits. Happy Monday!


escape

11 comments:

Stacy said...

What an adorable shot! Love the big eyes. :)

m.e. said...

Thanks, Stacy! :-)

Unknown said...

I love the look in his eye...a little bit sweet, a little bit devilish! Great shot!

m.e. said...

Exactly! Thanks for commenting! :-)

Anonymous said...

The eyelashes! Yep, I can see the devilish-angelic mix. Great photo

m.e. said...

Thanks for commenting, Melody!

Anonymous said...

LOL! a future houdini in the making, eh? beautiful photo!

m.e. said...

Thanks, Sarah!

Karianna said...

He's definitely up to something. So cute!

m.e. said...

He's ALWAYS up to something :-)

tracey clark said...

OMG, I LOVE this shot!

And consider yourself officially tagged for the Real Moms Meme. I posted about it at Picture This. Hope you play! : )