19 March 2007

scrub-a-dub-dub (and do rabbits eat sushi?)

Yesterday afternoon I was thinking I'd have to pull one from our family archives for my best shot Monday since we didn't take that many photos this weekend (but instead did lots of painting). But then, I bathed the boy and, voila, we had new pictures. For more bath photos and some slightly bizarre ones of my husband wearing rabbit ears and eating sushi, go on over to
our Flickr page. What can I say but that we get a little batty on Sundays. Oh, and for more BSMs, go here!


curious lashes

17 comments:

Stacy said...

Look at those lovely eyelashes! He is adorable...nice shot!

m.e. said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

would kill for eyelashes like that! beautiful pic! I love bath pics so much.

m.e. said...

yes, bath pics are always fun! thanks for visiting :-)

~Free said...

After visiting your flikr page, I have several comments. First of all, does Eli just hang out in the tub without any seat of any kind? Eva would never sit there like that! I am jealous. Secondly, NICE photos, Shaun. Thirdly, beautiful photo of you. And finally, my favorite shot is the YMCA and Funeral Museum signs.. ha ha ha.. I feel like I might choose the museum every time from laziness.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet pic! i love the wet eyelashes look. beautiful. :)

m.e. said...

Jean: Yes, Eli hangs out in the tub, but he does not always just sit there. He gets up and walks around, but the sides are pretty high, so he can't fall out; and, yes, sadly, I, too, would rather be in a funeral museum these days than the Y. What is a funeral museum, anyway? I'd never heard of that one. And I wish I could think of some snappy, on-point remark to make, but I can't. Shucks.

Amy: Thanks for visiting!:-)

Karianna said...

Wet eyelashes are the best!

natalie said...

Great pictures! I love tub pictures. He's beautiful!!

Never That Easy said...

Wow, that is a great picture: bathtime = serendipity.

Christina said...

LOVE those eyelashes and the water droplets!

m.e. said...

Hey, guh! Thanks for commenting. Sorry I'm a loser and I never called you!! Hope you're great. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

That shot is WONDERFUL! I love it!

m.e. said...

Thanks, Maile! :-)

Anonymous said...

Look at you and all the comments! Man, if only I had a kid with incredibly eyelashes!! Honestly, your pictures are fabulous. You've got the eye...pursue it.

m.e. said...

Thanks for the comments, Jillie ;-) Hope you are well. We must talk soon!!!

tracey clark said...

That is a fantastic shot!! I adore it. Everything about it is wonderful. Thanks for sharing it.
: ) Tracey @ Picture This