Colors
by Shel Silverstein
My skin is kind of sort of brownish
Pinkish yellowish white.
My eyes are greyish blueish green,
But I'm told they look orange in the night.
My hair is reddish blondish brown,
But it's silver when it's wet.
And all the colors I am inside
Have not been invented yet.
:::
Just a little inspiration. I'll be back soon with more from our new life.
27 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, I love that poem! Thanks for sharing it today...filled me up!
That's a cool poem. Love you, MIL
Just clicked on your photography blog and saw your doing a blu domain. I so wish we lived closer so we could actually "meet" and "talk" about photography. Thinking about doing some pbing and looked at blu sites just this week. Keep in touch! I'm anxious to hear about your plans to launch your business in your new town!
Post a Comment