Bless his little heart. That was one tired little boy. I was so glad to see a posting!! We have been thinking about ya'll. Hope everything went well with the signing in Maryland and the shipment arriving on time. Lots of love, hugs and kisses...MIL P.S. Can't wait to hear about the trip and what Eli thinks of his new house!
6 comments:
Bless his little heart. That was one tired little boy. I was so glad to see a posting!! We have been thinking about ya'll. Hope everything went well with the signing in Maryland and the shipment arriving on time. Lots of love, hugs and kisses...MIL
P.S. Can't wait to hear about the trip and what Eli thinks of his new house!
I love him--he is so perfectly beautiful. Sniff, sniff--I love and miss you all to pieces.
Smooshes and Smooshes-
Aunt Jenny
This made me laugh so HARD!
I love it.. can't wait to see more of Maryland and the new house!
That's like the funniest thing every. One TIRED kid!!! Poor litle guy. I hope he's sleeping well in the new place.
Absolutely priceless! I imagine moments like these help to make the tough stuff seem insignificant...
Congrats on the move!
So cute! Tough decisions - do I eat this delicious pizza or do I let my eyes close?
Post a Comment