I'm live!
Here is the baby I have been nurturing for the past couple of months (besides Eli, I mean):
www.jennifer-hunter.com
I'd love constructive feedback if anyone has any suggestions to make it better. I'm going to start booking sessions for May...after I get a car! And I have resurrected the old photography blog and will try to post frequent photo news and updates here: http://jenniferhunterphotography.blogspot.com/
Sorry for the lack of photos and writing lately on this blog...I'm having issues with my computer and with Lightroom, so I have to get those worked out. Gah. It's always something.
AND - I will update soon. Just haven't been in the writing mood these days at 10 pm, after the day is done, and I know I only have a few hours to rest up for the next! We are great, just doing lots to continue the process of getting settled in.
Eli is talking our ever-lovin' heads off, which I realize is, developmentally, a good thing, but at the end of the day, makes my head feel a little bit like a squashed bananna. And as I look outside right now, it is raining, which means we will both be climbing the walls by the end of today. Ahhhh.
Hope all is well for everyone. Cheerio.
01 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Lovely in every way:)
Man, I want to hear Eli talk all day. Heh.
Each day with Eva is like BOOT CAMP. She's the drill sargeant. And I'm at work for part of it, yet I'm still totally scrambled by the end of my day.
LOVE your new website - so proud of you!!~
More soon...glad to hear all is well in MD. Miss you here in Tejas :-(
xoxo,
sara
Wow, Jen. I'm so impressed by you. This is a huge step for you, and I'm so glad to be a part of watching it all happen.
Hang in there with the tike - you know what they say, "If life gives you squashed banana, make banana bread." Ha.
Love, love, love, love the new site! If only we could schedule a session with you now that we'll be in Maryland...probably too short notice/ time. Your photos are amazing! By the way, hope you got the cd/ mp3. Sorry no note...I had the flu and just managed to send that out. Hope you all enjoyed it!
I LOVE THE SITEEEEE!!!! It's amazingggg, Jen! I miss you terribly.
jen, love the new website! congrats!!
~sarah folse
Woohoo, the wesbite looks wonderful! Absolutely smashing. you've got talent, girl, and you'll have a thriving business up there in no time.
How fantastic!! I am soooooo damned proud/happy/giddy for you--I showed my whole office (about 7 ladies who just swooned over your site and T-Boy!)--it is going to be a wonderful adventure--Miss and love you guys soooooo much it aches ;}
Smooshes & Smooches
Aunt Jenny
Wonderful! Congratulations. I wouldn't change a thing.
Post a Comment