15 March 2008

our house...is a very, very, very fine house

Here are a few photos of the new homestead. Cute, huh? We are loving it more each day and moving box by box towards making it our home. All of the kitchen boxes are unpacked, and tomorrow, we tackle the upstairs. We made it to the park yesterday for lunch, and it is wonderful and within walking distance from our house. There is a great kids' playground with lots of fun structures, so I have a feeling we will be going there a lot, especially as it warms up. More news coming soon. For now, here are a few more photos from the past week. Love from us from Maryland...

the new house!

back view of the new house

doorknob

spring is near

we need a taller fence (or a shorter kid)

9 comments:

mom-in-law said...

He looks like he has been there all of his 2+ yrs. of his life!! This picture is perfect. I "hear" the happiness in your words. We love ya'll very much. Hugs and kisses...MIL

Melanie Melancon said...

What a splendid, picture-perfect homestead! I cannot wait to visit...and, yes, I agree it looks like the tike has made himself right at home! :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous house! I am so jealous, but also happy for you!

Christina said...

a very, very fine house indeed! If anything it's TOO perfect - it give me jealousy. ;o) Seriously, I love everything about it!

Bunny said...

Such a quaint, cute house! Where are you in Maryland (I'm near Frederick)?

Sandra Novack said...

Love your new digs!!!!! Many warm congrats on a successful transition. :)

Sara Moon said...

Oh, what a glorious house!! Eli looks happy as a clam and your photos are just great. Love the doorknob photo and the one of Eli on the picket fence. Picket freakin' fence. So happy for you, Jen!!

m.e. said...

Inside photos coming soon. Right now all you would see is boxes, lots of boxes.

Bunny, we are on the Eastern Shore.

Stephanie said...

My God, do I love your pictures!!