Oh, I wish Paige! I would really like to meet you ;-) How are things going with the biz? We are in three states of crazy here. Seriously. This move cannot happen fast enough.
Maybe we will be able to meet up at BlogHer? I would really like to try to go this year...
I would like to go to Blogher too. It'll be a matter of money really. Maybe I'll start up the biz and make millions of dollars in the first month. Then I'll surely go to Blogher.
hey jen, thank you so much about what you said on my blog. it really made my day.
I'm wondering if you got in touch with Sandy. I was trying to pass on info but I was stuck at the airport with no computer. I don't have your email address (on dad's computer) but if you email me directly, I can email you back.
Yes, Stephanie, Sandy did get in touch with me, and I emailed you last night about it. I was so incredibly sorry to get the news. I will be in touch ;-)
Shoot...I didn't get your email. Sorry to keep posting here, but I since I didn't get it, I still don't have your email address. Just let me know if you need anything from me: updates on Jean, etc. Love, stephanie
Hey, Stephanie...my email is mommyjenn@gmail.com. I sent the email to the only two addresses I had for you. Maybe they are both invalid. Anyway, yes, I would appreciate any updates you have on Jean. She did reply to the email I sent, but I know things are very hectic right now for her, so I won't send her anymore for the next few weeks. If you think there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. hugs, jen
9 comments:
I think we have the exact same taste in music. I loved that song!
Any chance you'll stop by Omaha on your move out east? : )
Oh, I wish Paige! I would really like to meet you ;-) How are things going with the biz? We are in three states of crazy here. Seriously. This move cannot happen fast enough.
Maybe we will be able to meet up at BlogHer? I would really like to try to go this year...
I would like to go to Blogher too. It'll be a matter of money really. Maybe I'll start up the biz and make millions of dollars in the first month. Then I'll surely go to Blogher.
Heh, heh. Yeah, ditto ;-)
Hi Jen,
Sandy Novack, Jean's friend here. Need to get in touch with you, something to do with Jean. Can you backmail me, at novackgottshalls@bellsouth.net?
I didn't see an address for you.
Regards,
Sandy
hey jen,
thank you so much about what you said on my blog. it really made my day.
I'm wondering if you got in touch with Sandy. I was trying to pass on info but I was stuck at the airport with no computer. I don't have your email address (on dad's computer) but if you email me directly, I can email you back.
Much love!
Stephanie
Yes, Stephanie, Sandy did get in touch with me, and I emailed you last night about it. I was so incredibly sorry to get the news. I will be in touch ;-)
Shoot...I didn't get your email. Sorry to keep posting here, but I since I didn't get it, I still don't have your email address. Just let me know if you need anything from me: updates on Jean, etc. Love, stephanie
Hey, Stephanie...my email is mommyjenn@gmail.com. I sent the email to the only two addresses I had for you. Maybe they are both invalid. Anyway, yes, I would appreciate any updates you have on Jean. She did reply to the email I sent, but I know things are very hectic right now for her, so I won't send her anymore for the next few weeks. If you think there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. hugs, jen
Post a Comment