04 February 2008

BSM: Never too late for bendy straws

I know, it's 7 pm already, but it's still Monday, and I just wanted to post my new fave photo for my Best Shot Monday. I was playing around last week, feeling the need to attempt to photograph (somewhat artistically) some everyday things -- other than Eli, who is still the most prominant everyday thing in my life. But, you know what I mean. So, this was kind of a fluke shot, but I thought it was cool, so I am sharing my bendy straw art. Yay for bendy straws. It's like a little accordian in each one, and you can just go back and forth, back and forth -- as many times as you want. I mean, when you're bored and you have nothing else to do. 'Cause that happens to me a lot, you know. Right...


Anywho, Happy Monday! I promise, the tilting uterus is coming. Soon. Like maybe tomorrow.

eli's bendy straws

12 comments:

Maggie said...

That is an awesome shot!

Christina said...

very cool, miss artsy-fartsy!

Maya said...

Love it! Very artsy indeed!

Anonymous said...

Dude. How do you create shots like that. Is it the stuff you do in manual mode on your camera, or photoshopping? I'm so impressed/jealous/intrigued/desperate toknowyourtricks. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Tilting uterus? MUST POST TODAY ABOUT THIS!

Sara Moon said...

way way cool! i wanna know how you did it, too!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE this shot!!!

Anonymous said...

fancy shamnsy new header, eh? I love it!

tracey clark said...

you have such a way with photos! so playful and unique! great work, as always. : )

Emily said...

love the kisses!

Rose said...

I missed this last week, way cool! I love it! (And I love the header - are those cherry kisses? Mmmm.)

allie said...

super duper cool:)