11 February 2008

BSM: Sleep -- I wish I could get more of it

I promise I will write a proper blog soon, but for now, it's easier to post a photo. Here's Eli, crashed out on the floor. He fell asleep there the other day, which has never happened before. Cute, huh?

Happy Monday, friends.



14 comments:

~Free said...

A moment of peace. Sigh...

Maya said...

What a beautiful photo.

Sara said...

Oh man, how cute! Sleepy boy.

Mines up: ICU Bloopers

Anonymous said...

I am truly amazed when kids fall asleep in places other than their beds. Would never happen with my girls. He's simply precious.

Stacy said...

Great shot...and very sweet!

Bonnie said...

Cute is understating it a bit ! That is adorable !! :)

Christina said...

Totally love it! Man is he cute. Nadia used to conk out in surprising places all the time...not anymore!

natalie said...

M has NEVER...not.one.time. crashed on the floor like that. What a sweet, sweet picture. And those hands! OH, those hands!

Maggie said...

Oh that just makes me melt...what a gorgeous shot!

Bunny said...

Oh, so sweet!

Phyllis Sommer said...

awwwww that is wonderful.

Rose said...

My gosh, my heart skipped a beat looking at that little sleeping angel.

m.e. said...

Thanks, everybody, for all the nice comments. It was truly a moment to behold! ;-) Watching them when they sleep can erase a thousand sins committed prior to the nap, right?

Anonymous said...

Wow. Best shot i've so far seen today.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

If you are interested in a photo challenge, please join me at http://www.mikeleonen.com/