We got a buyer for the house. More details coming soon. Happy Monday to all!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I guess St. Joe worked! Does Joe only sell houses or is he available as an employment agent?---I will need a job soon and I need all the help I can get! HA! Smooshes and Smooches--Aunt Jenny
Oh my gosh! YAY! I'm so doing the happy dance for you. Well, not literally since it's after 11 p.m. and I'm tired...but I'm dancing on the inside. ;o) St. Joe works fast!!
I'm still bummed that we never met up while both living here in the Lone Star state, tho.
13 comments:
I guess St. Joe worked! Does Joe only sell houses or is he available as an employment agent?---I will need a job soon and I need all the help I can get! HA!
Smooshes and Smooches--Aunt Jenny
Best $8 you ever spent!! Don't forget you have to dig him up and put him in your new home. This is awesome news :)
You are hilarious! Love the photos and ecstatic about the news!
I guess you're a little happy about that?
Okay.
LAUGH. OUT. LOUD!!!
and congratulations, too.
Oh my gosh! YAY! I'm so doing the happy dance for you. Well, not literally since it's after 11 p.m. and I'm tired...but I'm dancing on the inside. ;o) St. Joe works fast!!
I'm still bummed that we never met up while both living here in the Lone Star state, tho.
Hooray for you and your wooden friends, you clever girl!
Those are brilliant shots.
Very creative shots...just so neat! Congrats on your buyer, too!
We have this same guy in our home! Congrats!!!
Congrats on having a buyer! Those shots are GREAT! What a creative thing to do!
JENNIFER. Those pictures were great! I really laughed out loud. Glad ya sold ya house, guhhfrenn!!
Way to go, St. Joe!
Thanks, everybody!!
Post a Comment