look, mom...it's preschool!

Isn't he just dapper? All went well, except the battery on my Rebel crapped out, so thank goodness for the trusty point-and-shoot (and for the fact that I slipped it in my purse as a backup). More tales (and video) to come, but not tonight because I am a tired momma.
11 comments:
He's in his back-to-school gear! SO adorable. Why are YOU so tired? Your kid was at preschool all day. Whimp.
Well, I should've said I was a procrastinating mommmy 'cause I waited until like midnight to upload the photos and by that time writing was the last thing I felt like doing...ha! Otherwise, it was a gloriously relaxing day, and I am looking forward to next Thursday! ;-) Heh. Bad, bad mommy!! Hope you guys have a great weekend.
Pre-school. That can be happening yet!?! He looks so adorable in that outfit...and can I say how lucky you are that you have a toddler that is pointing and smiling at the pre-school, not writhing on the ground in demonic tantram? Blessed, you are.
Ha, ha! Yes, I am lucky...so far, at least. We'll see how the second time goes ;-)
Have a great weekend, Jillie!
Aww, he looks so adorable. He's wearing a rugby shirt!
Yep, I LOVE that shirt ;-)
Isn't he the cutest first day pre-schooler we have ever seen!! Liz, Jenny and I are drooling over his picture. We are anxious to hear all about it. Love you.
See y'all tomorrow!
He IS dapper! Just the cutest little preschooler in his preppy little outfit. Glad the first day went well!
OMG. I am in love with this kid.
I know, huh?
Post a Comment