13 August 2007

BSM: the hired help

Here's our gardener, hard at work watering our newly-planted flowers. What precision and concentration, huh?

It's good to be back to BSM. For more rockin' shots, go here! Happy week to all.


toddler-gardening

16 comments:

kim said...

I love it. He's a doll!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, love the rich colors, yum!

And so glad you saw me in Real Simple, funny, eh?

Maya said...

Oh he looks like he's having fun! Great colors!!!

Chris said...

Don't you just love the intensity on his face? So serious about his job. I love this shot!

Anonymous said...

He's so involved in his work! Such concentration.

Anonymous said...

Could I borrow your adorable gardener? I'll pay in cookies and milk. :) Love the colors.

Sarah said...

Hahaha. I love this shot!!

And, I love the crocs, too!

Never That Easy said...

Look at those curls! The colors are great in this shot.

Anonymous said...

This is one of my recent favorites, Jen! I love the color of the flowers, the expression on his face and most of all, his dirty leg.

Christina said...

Wow, you have the cutest "hired help" ever! I want a gardener like that! Love the colors, love his intense concentration, love his dirty leg!

Cari said...

I love the detail and colors in this shot. Beautiful.

mom-in-law said...

I have to agree with all your commentors. He is too cute and seems to love that hose. I bet ya'll had to do some talking to get it away from him!! Love you.

tracey clark said...

Oh, I love that!!

jennifer hunter photography said...

Thanks, everyone!!! We just think he is the cutest, too ;-)

allie said...

Ahh . . . the water hose. Hours of toddler fun:) What a cutie.

Ellen said...

Hope you're paying him well! It looks like he's a great little worker lol.