fast love
Ziplocked roses,
sugared hearts,
cardboard poetica,
and milk (because we're out),
in the Express Lane.
hurryhometowoo,
because we all need an excuse
to
eat
more
chocolate.
But, really, the 15th would have worked better for me.
Happy LoVe Day, a day late :-)

6 comments:
My poem would have included a snow storm and a frozen lasagna! We'll try again on Saturday :)
Ha! We did frozen pizza. Yeah, I heard you guys were getting some cold temps. Did it get you a day off from work at least?
Yeah, we had a snow day, but for some reason neither one of us shoveled before it turned icy and now it's nightmarish to walk to the car. AND my car is totally stuck in ice and will probably stay that way, so I have to leave work early to hand the car off to Jason. I cannot believe how much work I miss. It's horrid.
That stinks! I was just thinking how I kind of missed the snow potential of Maryland, but I guess the inconvenience it creates is no fun. Hope you can de-ice your car soon...
Same to you, Sarah. What did you do?
Yes, INTENSE. Meredith is so not going to die. I mean, it is called "Grey's" Anatomy, right?
Sounds like you had a nice V-Day.
Post a Comment