best shot monday
It may appear that this is turning into a photoblog, but I can assure you, I have not abandoned the writing. It's just easier (and sometimes more fun) to post photos. And now that I've upgraded my Flickr account, it's even easier. I'm going to borrow an idea from one of the other blogs I keep up with, and that is to post a "Best shot Monday" each week. After all, the weekend almost always offers some great photo ops. Here's one of Eli eating yogurt for dessert last night. He has a great fancy for utensils these days and wants to DO IT HIMSELF. So we just let him go all out, and he was plastered, literally from head to toe, by the time SD whisked him up to the bathroom to scrub his booty and other yogurt-laden parts.
26 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
mmmm, yummy! nice capture. :)
What a fantastic shot. Love the cropping and the overall tone/color. Really nice work! He's delicious!
: ) Tracey @ Picture This
Thanks, Tracey! Coming from you, I will take this as a huge compliment :-) Happy Monday.
I love the warm tones of the photo! What an adorable little guy! :)
Thanks, Stacy!
Post a Comment