all right, already...
I know, I know, it's coming. Soon. I promise. More pictures and intimate (or maybe not so) details from our toddlered life. I mean, I've got BIG things to share -- as in, SD and I watched TWO movies last night. Did hell turn an icy 1000-below and I not get the memo?
Duties call: coffee to make and toddler to feed. I shall returneth...
And why, pray tell, is my profile picture not showing up?!!? I must get my own, non-Bloggerfied web site. That's number one hundred forty-five million on the do-to list, so it might happen, uh, when the frosty Netherworld drops another 50 bajillion or so degrees. Ya think?
11 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's a good life...there will always be lists. Make the coffee and feed the little man. There will be time for everything else one day. Unless you are too busy doing book signings!!! Love you. But post more pictures!!!
I hit the refresh button and the new picture showed up.
I love your knew profile picture and it shows it every time. Your flickr badge never shows up on my computer,though, which is a big bummer as I love to flip through online photo albums. Maybe it's just a difference of different browsers. ? As we attended Meg and Alex's wig and mustashe party last night, we had a moment of, "Oh, Jen and Shaun would have loved to be here (and of course our thoughts were reciprocal). Miss you guys!
I reposted the profile pic. But maybe it was just my browser. Damn, Jill, no flickr??!!!! I wonder what's up with that?
Post a Comment