tiger pride
Congrats to the purple and gold for beating the ever-lovin' pants off of those pesky Irish tonight in the Sugar Bowl . I'm not normally a football kind of gal, but it's always great to see a home team (and the ol' alma mata) win!
tiger pride
Congrats to the purple and gold for beating the ever-lovin' pants off of those pesky Irish tonight in the Sugar Bowl . I'm not normally a football kind of gal, but it's always great to see a home team (and the ol' alma mata) win!
Labels: sports
5 comments:
Whoo-hoo-hoo! Did y'all have a party to watch the game?
Homemade salsa sounds yummy! I'll have to get the recipe.
Yeah, all I can say is, Geaux Tigers.....or Tiggers as dad sometimes says.
Tiggers. Heh.
O.k., yeah, I know nothing about football, but you did insult the Irish, so I have to comment. ha! Thanks for the christmas card. Sorry I've been commenting less. For some reason I cannot see pictures or video on your site. It's my computer, but I just can't figure it out. We had a great X-mas and New Years. I'm sure you guys did, too. Let's talk soon.
Post a Comment