11 January 2007

contemplations


"Ah, zee wvorld, zee wvorld, vhat is it comeeng to? Brittanee Speers, Paris Heeltone. I can't take it any longeur. . ."


"It's terreebule. I zie avake in my crib, zinking, I must share zee cheer-i-oze."

"Hah, ha, ha...I crack myself up."

6 comments:

mom-in-law said...

Master Eli...what a little ham you are. It is hard to beleive that it is already almost one year that we were anxiously waiting for THE phone call. "What was life without Eli," is the question of the day!! Love you.

Jen said...

Your blog is always so good! I am going to try to be better at updating mine. On to more important things...Eli has to be the cutest baby EVER!! :-) And he has grown since we saw him in October.

Take Care and tell Shaun that Octavi and I say hello! You guys have to plan a trip to Norway to visit!

m.e. said...

MIL: Yes, he is a bonafide HAM!

Jen: It's so great to hear from you. Definitely keep updating your blog. At least then, I can live vicariously because as you can see, the most exciting thing here is my pantry makeover (heh). Seriously, we will try our best to come and visit. We really want to!! Good luck getting settled in to your new place :-)

~Free said...

Such a philosopher!

m.e. said...

Of course! :-)

m.e. said...

Heh. Yes, sorry about my delinquincy (did I spell that right?). Some weeks just disappear, and I realize I haven't posted new stuff. I'll try to post something soon! Can't wait to see you :-)