We now have this painting by the wonderful Stephanie Bast proudly displayed in our dining room. It's the first piece of art Shaun and I have purchased together (for our 31st birthdays!). Yay for us and for independent artists! Go check out the rest of her work and buy something ;-) I will post some more photos of the painting in its new space soon -- once it stops raining and I have some good natural light to work with!
Happy Friday, everybody ;-)


5 comments:
Ooooh, Jen. I love it! What a great gift to give yourself and your husband for your birthdays. Doesn't it make you feel mature when you start buying real art? Can't wait to see it in person.
Thanks, Jillie. Yes, I very much do feel like an adult to be purchasing art. It's a good feeling! Something to pass down to the kids, as opposed to spending the $$ on a haircut or new clothes, ya know? ;-)
That's a gorgeous piece - what colors. Excellent choice!
Happy Mother's Day, Jen!
I can't wait to see this in your home :)
We had so much fun hanging with you guys... SO glad you are back in MD.
AWESOME!!! I love this one of Steph's too! Glad you treated yourselves. :)
Post a Comment