13 May 2008

it's been rainin' frogs here



Seriously, it has. Sunday night, the wind blew so fiercely, I thought we may lose our roof. And yesterday, it rained so much, I thought I may lose my mind...

with

a

toddler

in

the

house

all

day.



And then, the sun came out today.


Hooray for the sun!

5 comments:

~Free said...

What a happy picture. Those frogs love when it rains.

Be happy you no longer have a basement. Jason was busy getting two inches of water out of ours yesterday!

m.e. said...

Yeah, basements are a bummer! Sorry for you guys ;-(

mom-in-law said...

His frog boots are too cute!! I sure do miss him. AND u & Shaun of course!!! Love you. MIL

Sandra Novack said...

I have the heart of a frog and so love this pic!!!

Great eye.

m.e. said...

He is even cuter walking in the boots because they are still a size or two too big. Ha!