Aunt Jenny, I found my wires, so your video is coming soon!
And, yes, people, I know he will kill me one day for all the potty pics. But I'm okay with that ;-)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Why, oh, why, oh why do the makers of underwear not make Elmo underwear for girls?? I hope your Operation No More Diapers goes better than ours . . . Bee is back in pull-ups. After steam cleaning the entire house, I just couldn't face another puddle on . . . anything:)
As for your little man, we like to say in our house, "Cute bottom alert!!!"
I'm slowly picking up the camera again (and posting) but can't remember ANYTHING. Guess I'll try to make that photo club meeting soon!
I am SO happy that you're back in business...sort of ;-)
It's been sohard for me to keep up this blog lately, so I can't imagine doing it with three, one of whom needs so much of your attention. But you'll do it!!! Can't wait to check all your updates.
Your baby boy is a dream ;-) Wish I could come over and take some pictures of him!! Miss you lots...
You know it just kills me to see that even an underwear shot looks amazing from your camera!! I'm still in love with Eli. I may come and steal him from you.
4 comments:
Why, oh, why, oh why do the makers of underwear not make Elmo underwear for girls?? I hope your Operation No More Diapers goes better than ours . . . Bee is back in pull-ups. After steam cleaning the entire house, I just couldn't face another puddle on . . . anything:)
As for your little man, we like to say in our house, "Cute bottom alert!!!"
I'm slowly picking up the camera again (and posting) but can't remember ANYTHING. Guess I'll try to make that photo club meeting soon!
Happy Memorial Day!
Allie!!!!!!!
I am SO happy that you're back in business...sort of ;-)
It's been sohard for me to keep up this blog lately, so I can't imagine doing it with three, one of whom needs so much of your attention. But you'll do it!!! Can't wait to check all your updates.
Your baby boy is a dream ;-) Wish I could come over and take some pictures of him!! Miss you lots...
You know it just kills me to see that even an underwear shot looks amazing from your camera!! I'm still in love with Eli. I may come and steal him from you.
Post a Comment