15 May 2008

peonies

peonies, cross-process

More about these later, but I just wanted to post one of the many photos I took today. Aren't they just lovely?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just lovely on this very rainy, frog-galosh-puddle-splashing day! Your pictures have indeed been inspiring--I am painting again.
Smooches & Smooshes
Aunt Jenny--AKA Unemployed Starving Artist ;}

m.e. said...

Yay for you painting again!!! Are you taking commissions yet?? We want a JHB original in our house!!! ;-)

~Free said...

So lush :)

mom-in-law said...

I think i will forward this to Uncle Lawson!! And yes, it is a watch movies, clean closet, catch up on reading day. With plenty of LOUD thunder. Love you...MIL

m.e. said...

It is a yucky day here, too ;-( Shaun is taking Eli to Lowe's, and I am attempting to make it a productive workday for me!

m.e. said...

Oh, and do you recognize the chair that the flowers are on, Mrs. Karen? ;-)

mom-in-law said...

I certainly do.

Christina said...

Lovely! Great processing, too!