must.love.elmo
I'm a bad, bad blogger these days, but I am being productive in other ways, so I won't be too hard on myself. And, American Idol still isn't over yet, so that occupies lots of my mental capacity lately. Ha. Just kidding. Kind of. I am dieting AND doing lots of biz stuff AND caring for a kid, with whom I now can carry on a pretty full-fledged conversation. This morning he opened the fridge and told me he wanted yogurt and reminded me that we bought it at the grocery store. Yesterday he found my tampons in the bathroom closet, unwrapped one, held it up, and said, "That's a screwdriver."
Um, I'm just gonna let that one go and find a new hiding place for my tools.
Here are his new socks that we bought at Yo-Yo (otherwise known as Target). Not quite sure why the designers chose to put Elmo's face on camouflage, but they were on the $1 rack, so maybe they weren't such big sellers.
Happy hump day!

5 comments:
A Screwdriver?? HA HA HA HA HA... Now the fun begins. LOL.
Very funny! I'll be emailing you in the near future about business ideas - deciding to start doing pbing. Set up photo blog to share images - feedback always welcome!
www.debbiosowskiphotography.blogspot.com
We'll forgive you for not posting too often, since when you do it's so entertaining. "screw driver" reminds me of when Nadia was going thru my purse in front of guests,pulled out a tampon and declared "Mommy uses this to go potty!"
That's hilarious, Jen! I LOVE your photography website - looks great. Grace asks for baby Eli every now and again.Sounds like you guys are doing great!
Oh, I just laughed for 5 minutes straight. No lie. That's so freakin' hilarious! I'm sure you know which part of the blog I am talking about. HAAA.
Post a Comment