hot wheels
Well, we now are parents to the COOLEST toddler on the block because he is the proud owner of a smokin' hot candy-apple red Schwinn Roadster trike. And, I must admit, she's a beauty. I wish I had one, third wheel included.
Santa came early because we are leaving tomorrow to spend the next couple of weeks in Louisiana with family and friends -- BUT, fear not...the bike will have a cozy place in the back of our Subaru because Eli will not let us leave home without it. I think he wanted to take it to bed tonight.
I don't know when I'll pop back in, so I'll wish all of you a peaceful and enjoyable holiday right now. But, I'll be back with various and sundry reflections on the season that makes us all wish our jeans had velcro instead of zippers.
Merry Christmas to all, and check out the kid on his trike. Lots more photos on Flickr, too!


22 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OMG that helmet shot is priceless! The attitude!! LOVE it.
Have a Merry Christmas :)
Lookin' good, Mr Eli! Santa's got good taste - that's one cool bike.
Merry Christmas!!
Wow. Incredible bike. I'm jealous. He is so freaking cute in these photos! AHHHHH!
Post a Comment