16 December 2007

we're two for two!

This'll be a quick post, but I just wanted to share the photo we had taken this afternoon during our trip to Market Street to see Santa. We didn't think it was going to happen this year because he is very wary of Santa (or 'Tee-Ta' as he calls him), but, lo and behold, the boy came through for us. We did have to take about 5 shots right beside him before we could jump out of the frame to get one of just him. But, seriously, I think Santa is now A-OK in Eli's world. That is, as long as he comes through with that bike for Christmas.

And, just fyi, this is not my photo. We were able to purchase the digital file taken by Santa's helpers (heh). How nice of them to share, huh?;-)

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Videos coming soon...


we're two for two!

15 comments:

~Free said...

Holy Moly!! HA HA.. what a fabulous photo with Tee-Ta! I just love it.

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little Christmas elf in his lil' red high-tops!!! He's so cute it hurts my cheeks!!! His face is PRICELESS! Like the cat that ate the canary...or partridge in the pear tree...Smooshes and Smooches.

Maya said...

Very cute! The snow kept us in from our first attempt at Santa! Hopefully we can try this weekend.

Stacy said...

That expression is priceless! At least he got on Santa's lap...Anya wanted nothing to do with him. ;)

That moving does not sound fun. After having sold our previous house, I know your pain with the cleaning and showings. It sucks.

Unknown said...

OH, I love it! We did that this weekend, too and graciously purchased the photo (and it comes digitally on a zip drive, nice huh?).

My girls don't look quite as enthused as your little guy, though!

Brittany said...

AW! what a GREAT shot! :) I love his sweater, so cute!!!!

I think I might take the boys, today, to get pics with Santa...Not sure how it will go.

Megan said...

he actually looks happy to be there! i thought most santa shots had screaming kids :)!

SusieJ said...

What an expression!! Very adorable.
SusieJ

Maggie said...

What a great picture with santa!!

Arizaphale said...

Great expression indeed. Bemused? I feel he's humouring you! Great memory though.

Phyllis Sommer said...

very sweet. those cheeks...

Rose said...

Okay, that is the BEST meeting Santa face I have ever seen! Hilarious!

I agree, he looks like a cute little elf.

Sarah said...

Soooo Cute! Tee-Ta.. hahahaaa!

Christina said...

He sure does look happy with the big guy! I love his shoes. Nadia is known as "Grandpapa" in our home - don't ask me whay, that's what the crazy girl calls him.
It is a bummer we never got you meet in person while we've both been in the Lone Star State...but as you said, we can keep up thru the blogs!!! Best wishes on the move!

Anonymous said...

1) Great to see you blogging again.

2) Must read David Sedaris' "Holidays on Ice", which includes very funny story about how he worked as one of Santa's elves in NY.

3) Of course I prefer your photography to any "elf's", but I must say this is a damn fine photo of the boy-child. And TE-TA! How perfect is he? My, my. He must get all the good work.