19 December 2007

the kid is funny

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! Those silly eyes.

Zoe used to do something we called "big eyes". It was so hysterical.

m.e. said...

Ha, ha! Aren't kids just goof balls?? It's so great!

mom-in-law said...

This one is too funny!! Skyler and I have been watching it over and over. It gets funnier each time.

m.e. said...

I know...the more you watch it, the more hysterical it becomes. Eli just watched it about 25 times and cracked up over and over again at himself.

~Free said...

I can't wait to show Eva tomorrow. If these kids ain't whining or crying, they're hilarious and adorable. What a mix.

Sarah said...

OMG.. he is so funny. And, he knows it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! I just can't stop laughing!

Chentelle

Christina said...

ROLF! This totally cracks me up - especially since Nadia makes the exact SAME crazy-eyes face!!