dance party, e.l.i., pt. ii
First one is better!! Send more!!!!! Love again.
Sista'-in-La' said... "E" to the "L" to the "I"...Your listen to the fresh tunes of Jam Master Lil'-E and his funk stompin' Mamma'-J...Whoop,whoop!I'm feelin' it Lil-"E"! I'm feelin' it!! To-the-side, to-the-front, and slide...and slide!Aunt Jenny Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Ha, Ha, Jenny! Love it! I hear the record scratchin'...
OMG!! HA HA HA..... I can't wait to show Eva and Jason. Eli is off the hook!
Lol! Again, awesome. It's like the rhythm just takes him over.
DJ Eli in the hiz-ouse!!!
That is beyond hysterical!! The boy's got the moves!
I clicked over from The Land of K.A. I don't know... Stacy seems to think you rock... maybe it's Eli though? haha. Soooo adorable.
Send these to YouTube!! Eli could be famous in the internet world. People would get such a kick out of these! Hysterical!
Yes, Eli has ALL the moves in out house. His dorky parents need to take note...LOL!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
First one is better!! Send more!!!!! Love again.
Sista'-in-La' said...
"E" to the "L" to the "I"...Your listen to the fresh tunes of Jam Master Lil'-E and his funk stompin' Mamma'-J...Whoop,whoop!
I'm feelin' it Lil-"E"! I'm feelin' it!! To-the-side, to-the-front, and slide...and slide!
Aunt Jenny
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Ha, Ha, Jenny! Love it! I hear the record scratchin'...
OMG!! HA HA HA..... I can't wait to show Eva and Jason. Eli is off the hook!
Lol! Again, awesome. It's like the rhythm just takes him over.
DJ Eli in the hiz-ouse!!!
That is beyond hysterical!! The boy's got the moves!
I clicked over from The Land of K.A. I don't know... Stacy seems to think you rock... maybe it's Eli though? haha. Soooo adorable.
Send these to YouTube!! Eli could be famous in the internet world. People would get such a kick out of these! Hysterical!
Yes, Eli has ALL the moves in out house. His dorky parents need to take note...LOL!
Post a Comment