09 July 2007

BSM: not quite 20/20

I'm so thrilled to be back with a BSM. I've missed all of you!! It's been a crazy few weeks in our house. All is well, however, so no worries! Here's Eli in his Grandad's glasses. I don't know about you, but I think they're a perfect fit. I will be back later this week to tell you about lots of things, including but not limited to toddler fly-swatting techniques, parent fly-swatting techniques, what to do when it's about to start raining frogs, what to do when you are abducted by mosquitoes, my new photography gig, SD's "garage project," and, well, much, much more. I've been away too long. As always, for more best shots, go
here.

perfect fit

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, great shot--the glass over his eyes seems to focus all the attention on his beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

Am waiting with anticipation! I have missed you all so much...your weekly blogs made me feel like you were home having coffee at the kitchen counter. We want LOTS OF PICS!!! Kisses and Hugs....Aunt Jenny

~Free said...

HA HA... Those glasses look great; they make him look very mature! Eva is here saying, "Eli! Eli!" She really does love him from afar.

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully captured moment of your cutie pie.

I completely commiserate with the lots going on, completely.

Anonymous said...

That is super! I love the light. Of course, the subject and expression are adorable too!

tracey clark said...

Oh my, he's getting soooo big!!! What a cute shot. Glad you're back at BSM!

kim said...

It's amazing, but I have that exact same picture with my daughter and the glasses are even exactly the same! Eli is adorable!

Ellen said...

He is ridiculously cute. You know that, right? Love this. Your colour is amazing as always.

Christina said...

Glad you're back at BSM and I hope life it a little less chaotic now. that pic is too cute for words. Everything about it is perfect - color, comp, and the cuteness factor.

Anonymous said...

A perfect fit. Glad you're back. I am in the same boat. I've been busy and missed a couple of things at Picture This recently. I hate missing them!

allie said...

Those glasses remind me of MY grandpa:) Love it. Old and new, a great story:)

m.e. said...

Thanks, everyone, for all the love. I'm sorry that I have not commented on your blogs and that I have been abset from mine! Lots going on here, but I will return soon!