18 July 2007

dance party, e.l.i., pt. i




Hokey Pokey Elmo (see top right-hand corner) drank too much.

6 comments:

mom-in-law said...

Ohhhh my goodness!!! I love the head movement and the clapping. He has really got great rythym. I can't wait for Bobby to get home and see this. I tmakes me want to get in my vehicle and drive to Houston. I know he is so much fun. Big hug to Him for us. Love you.

Anonymous said...

"E" to the "L" to the "I"...Your listen to the fresh tunes of Jam Master Lil'-E and his funk stompin' Mamma'-J...Whoop,whoop!
I'm feelin' it Lil-"E"! I'm feelin' it!! To-the-side, to-the-front, and slide...and slide!
Aunt Jenny

Christina said...

Oh my gosh, that boy's got the moves! And rythem! That was just too great with the clapping and head movements. he just keep you so entertained!

Ellen said...

OMG, he's sooo cute! And he's such a good dancer! Ready for the prom already...

Anonymous said...

That kid claps ON the BEAT! Do you know how many adults can't even do that?! The cuteness. I. can't. stand. it.

m.e. said...

Oh, he is such the charmer, my Eli ;-)