our 15 minutes of fame
A couple of months ago my friend and photography partner Sara photographed us (and I did the same for her lovely family). Check us out on her blog (we're the header!) and on her website (Eli made the front page). I haven't been organized enough to share more of the photos from our session, but I'll be doing that soon. Enjoy!
16 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I just love those shots of you guys on the header!! They are wonderful :)
Can't wait to have you take photos of our family! Even though by the time you move here it may be for Eva and Eli's prom.
Ha, ha! Yeah, tell me about it.
The photos are wonderful!! We really liked the Christmas card shot. Same photoshoot? Good luck with the move stuff. It's so stressful. We've been in a similar boat. We're currently waiting for the banks to figure their stuff out so we can close on a house here.
Thanks, Bethany ;-) I've been thinking about you guys!! Good luck with all the house stuff. It sucks, doesn't it? We loved your Christmas card, too. The kids are beautiful!!!!
Oh my goodness! What beautiful pics...brought a tear to my eye...especially with the background music. I miss you guys so much already. Hope y'all can make it for Mardi Gras. Got spoiled having you here for two weeks. Love, love, love ;}
I know, the music is a killer. Really. Gets me everytime.
Yay, you guys are too freakin' cute!
Post a Comment