gored in pamplona
We didn't get the contract.
And the weather sucked today.
And Eli only napped for twenty minutes and didn't go to bed until almost ten.
I didn't eat as much junk food
But we are still depressed
and
tired
of
cleaning.
gored in pamplona
We didn't get the contract.
And the weather sucked today.
And Eli only napped for twenty minutes and didn't go to bed until almost ten.
I didn't eat as much junk food
But we are still depressed
and
tired
of
cleaning.
Labels: homelife
5 comments:
Aw, I'm so sad for you. Hang in there, it will happen.
UGH. It's okay. Spring is coming. People love to move in the spring. It's gonna happen.
Eva was a tough cookie last night, too. She kept waking up screaming and when I tried to put her back in her crib, the girl got *violent*, thrashing, shrieking, swatting and urgently trying to climb out. She, too, didn't sleep til 10pm. SO you have my total empathy.
Noooooo! I'm so sorry. It will happen in time...but that's easier to accept when I'm not the one living in a perpetual cleaning frenzy.
Damn it Jen. That just sucks. Get yourself to some junk food. Stat.
Oh Jenny!! What a big fat bummer! Hang in there you three...
Post a Comment